Full Time Job
This position will maintain the video and audio functions of Master Control/Transmission and ensure the integrity of the network origination, 24x7 channels. The candidate must have the ability to manually switch to back-up systems, maintain discrepancy logs and trouble shoot first-line technical issues in Master Control. Qualifications/Requirements KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Operation of transmission and satellite record facilities in Master Control area.
• Monitor all outgoing channels, incoming feeds, assess initial faults and notify relevant personnel accordingly.
• Respond in a timely and effective manner to all transmission related issues and problems that arise.
• Liaise with External Bureaus for IFBs, Coordinate lines and to make occasional bookings with third party supplier for Ad-hoc Services.
• Ingest, transfer and copy material as required, logging all transactions and reporting any faults to Engineering.
• Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Minimum one year of experience in Broadcast Environment (MCR/TX experience preferred)
• Willing to work rotating shifts
• Good computer skills
• Ability to learn new technical skills quickly
• Ability to work under pressure
• Must be able to work independently
- Eligible to work in Singapore
- Strong language skills in English
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.