Tech Lead, Analytics Technology
CNBCEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
This was removed by the employer on 1/24/2017 8:40:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Tech Lead, Analytics Technology jobs in Englewood Cliffs-NJ
Search all Tech Lead, Analytics Technology postings
Full Time Job
Responsibilities CNBC Technology is seeking a Tech Lead in Analytics Technology who will be part of the Ads & Analytics Technology team and will work closely with the other technology teams, marketing, and research to translate business requirements of tracking user behavior into technical requirements and will then perform QA after these requirements are implemented. The successful candidate must be very detailed to ensure that the tracking requirements have been built exactly as defined so that our reporting is accurate.
• Spearhead deployment of new tag-based technology across digital products or updates to existing tags requiring coordination with tag vendors (i.e., Omniture, comScore, etc.),
• Collaborate with internal teams, especially the Digital Analytics Research team, to translate business requirements into technical requirements, conduct QA/validation, deployment to production, and post-production validation
• Serve as the primary point of contact between internal and external stakeholders for all tagging deployments
• Make recommendations for website tracking improvements based on business requirements
• Investigate and resolve issues with tagging code (e.g., missing tags, inappropriate firing, incorrect data)
• Investigate anomalies in data to determine root cause and develop a resolution Qualifications/Requirements • BA or BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other relevant high-tech related field
• Adobe Reports and Analytics (Omniture SiteCatalyst) implementation expertise is required; 3 years of experience minimum
• Experience with DOMO, Chartbeat, DFP, Freewheel, Observepoint, and Dynamic Yield are a plus
• Must be able to work onsite at CNBC headquarters in Englewood Cliffs, NJ. A van service is available for employees commuting from New York City.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States Desired Characteristics • Strong project management skills to ensure that multi-platform tagging initiatives are being built, tested, and deployed on schedule.
• Interested to learn, explore new concepts, and experiment with various methodologies to identify opportunities in tracking that have an impact on the business
• Motivated to keep pace with updates in measurement platforms by seeking out and learning about changes in the field
• Strong communication skills and ability to interact with stakeholders and business partners across the organization and at various levels