Senior Marketing Executive
This was removed by the employer on 12/17/2016 9:40:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Marketing Executive jobs in Singapore-SG
Search all Senior Marketing Executive postings
Full Time Job
Responsibilities Role Summary:
The Senior Marketing Executive takes lead responsibility for planning and implementing marketing campaigns and partnerships across the APAC region. Working with the Director of Marketing, the Senior Executive identifies opportunities for promoting the CNBC brand; secures those opportunities and coordinates the executive, budgetary and creative resources required to exploit them.
- Manages a number of essential brand partnerships across the APAC region, acting as key client liaison and relationship manager;
- Manages a range of marketing projects and campaigns from concept to delivery;
- Identifies new opportunities for strategic and tactical brand promotion;
- Coordinates the workload of marketing interns and other department resources on a day to day basis;
- Manages budget for assigned projects, including the soliciting and confirmation of expenses for each assigned campaign activity;
- Devises and executes promotional activities and brand advertising across various media platforms, including newspapers, magazines, online platforms etc.;
- Advises and supports other CNBC departments to ensure consistency of brand presence across the region;
- Coordinates the acquisition and maintenance of CNBC databases to support our community building ambitions throughout APAC;
- Reports on and reviews the outcomes of assigned projects and activities to ensure optimal results;
- Works with colleagues in EMEA to deliver consistent brand messaging internationally. Qualifications/Requirements Qualifications/Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of marketing experience in media / advertising industry
- Understands the power of brands and the importance of proactive community building
- Social media and digital marketing experience.
- Strong commercial acumen and ability to manage budgets and resources
- Basic budget and financial reporting skills.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Passionate, driven, self-motivated and results-oriented
- Able to multi-task and meet deadlines by being highly detail-oriented and be able to prioritize projects
- Able to work independently
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Able to travel on short notice