Production Manager, International
This was removed by the employer on 11/15/2016 8:40:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Production Manager, International jobs in London-UK
Search all Production Manager, International postings
Full Time Job
The Production Manager is part of the Catalyst Content Studio (EMEA & APAC) at CNBC International, based in London. In this role, you will support the Content Studio by developing and maintaining administrative systems, supporting producers and editors, leading junior production staff and ensuring we meet our legal obligations during the delivery of the projects we make. You will report to the Creative Director, Content Studio. Qualifications/Requirements KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
In this role, you will be responsible for:
• Project management responsibility for TV and commercial productions, providing resource, administrative and budgetary oversight on productions.
• Supporting producers by working together to define the scope of projects, drafting production schedules and allocating resources as needed.
• Developing productive working relationships with colleagues in other departments – at all levels - and ensuring cross-departmental projects proceed smoothly.
• Drafting prices for projects at pitch stage, handling budgets during production and working collaboratively with finance on reconciliation. Being accountable to the Creative Director for bringing projects in on budget.
• Maintain tracking of pitches and monitoring conversion rates.
• Offering production management skills to the production of events, as well as TV shows, commercials and digital projects the department undertakes.
• Working with suppliers to get the best deals available, sourcing new suppliers and rolling these out to the department. Ensuring that we are spending an appropriate amount, to standard rates, on all projects.
• Being responsible for the freelancer database, identifying and developing new freelancers and ensuring crews are hired according to company policies, so that projects can proceed smoothly.
• On-boarding new freelancers into the department, setting up IT log-ins, desk space and providing them with orientation.
• Developing and leading production and administration systems and processes, including project management systems, the delivery paperwork tracking systems, edit and production schedules.
• Working closely with the Production Assistant on all back office production functions in the department and to provide operational support the wider production team.
• Liaising with producers on travel, crewing, risk assessments and call sheets, and ensuring, with the help of the Production Assistant, that these are completed accurately and on time.
• Taking ownership of music returns and liaising with the presentation and legal departments to do this in a timely manner.
• Working closely with and supporting the Creative Director, as required
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Considerable experience in television and digital production in an international commercial broadcast environment or production house across multiple territories and time zones would be advantageous.
• Ability to work as part of a team, supporting colleagues and the business.
• Well-organised, with excellent time management skills.
• Experience handling budgets for television commercials and/or television series
• Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and effectively prioritise workload
• Self-motivated, with the ability to identify areas the department could improve systems and processes and suggest ways of doing this.
• Computer-literate (MS Office, and beyond).
• Experience using project management software, such as Basecamp.
• Able to travel at short notice
• A high level of written and verbal communication
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• Ability to work flexible hours and weekends as required.
• Fluent English
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.