Product Manager, Ios & Android
CNBCEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
Full Time Job
Responsibilities Responsibilities of the Product Manager may include, but are not limited to:
• Collaborating with the Apps team (Product, Tech, Design, QA, Project Management, Customer Care), and other CNBC teams, to define app features and experiences.
• Working with the Senior Product Manager of Apps Products to prioritize the Apps team's body of work (including product discovery, developing new features, fixing bugs, etc.),
• Writing and maintaining user stories for iOS and Android products in JIRA, and working with the team to implement and UAT these stories.
* Participating in Scrum activities such as backlog grooming, sprint planning, daily standups, retrospectives and sprint ceremonies.
• Participating in the Apps team's user research activities to better understand app audience needs.
• Leveraging quantitative and qualitative data to inform the team's product strategy.
• Conduct competitive analyses of similar and potentially disruptive digital product offerings of other media companies and start-ups Qualifications/Requirements • Must have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
• At least 3 years of experience with digital product management, ideally in iOS and Android.
• Experience with the Agile methodology and writing user stories.
• Experience with prioritizing user stories and defects.
• Experience with analyzing quantitative data and making recommendations based on that data.
• Ideal candidate is resourceful, self-starting, has a strong work ethic.
• Adaptability and ability to work in a fast-paced real-time environment with rapid changes in focus.
* Must have strong written and oral communication skills.
• Must be willing to work in Englewood Cliffs, NJ-perks include free shuttle, free gym, dry cleaning/shoe shine services, full-service cafeteria, food trucks, and more!
* Experience in the media or news industry is a nice to have.