Full Time Job
Responsibilities The News Assistant provides support to the show production teams assisting with cutting video, building graphics, basic segment production and guest booking. This role is ideal for candidates looking for entry into a career in journalism and TV news production with a keen interest in business, economics, and financial markets. Qualifications/Requirements KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working with editors to cut video to match news scripts and provide elements to support production of show segments.
- Creating accurate interview transcripts.
- Building graphics using CNBC's in-house applications and liaising with the graphics department.
- Researching stories as directed
- Guest booking and coordinating logistics.
- Basic script writing
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
- Eligible to work in the UK
- University Degree or equivalent experience and a keen interest in business news, economics, and financial markets.
- Prior internship experience in TV News Production and/or financial sector.
- Capability to handle short deadlines and work in a face-paced and demanding live news environment.
- Good communication skills,
- Additional languages would be beneficial
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.