Manager, Audience Development
CNBCEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
This was removed by the employer on 11/9/2016 1:41:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager, Audience Development jobs in Englewood Cliffs-NJ
Search all Manager, Audience Development postings
Full Time Job
Responsibilities The Audience Development Manager will play a pivotal role in strategizing & implementing digital audience growth plans for the world's leading provider of business & financial news.
Our position provides a unique opportunity to work directly with CNBC digital leadership, executing comprehensive solutions across platforms, while at the forefront of emerging digital engagement trends.
By using actionable, data-driven insights, the Manager will focus on building loyalty with our existing visitors, as well as extending our reach to potential audiences.
This is not your average Audience Development job-the responsibilities are multi-faceted, and can include, but are not limited to, the following.
Audience Development Responsibilities:
• Formulate site growth opportunities by staying on top of digital innovations and utilizing industry best practices
• Collaborate with business leads in editorial, analytics, technology and product to develop and implement audience growth plans across our website and apps
• Work closely with digital audience analytics team to understand site engagement and performance. Utilize findings to design audience testing strategy, including optimizing re-circulation opportunities, headlines, etc.
• Manage and coordinate test campaigns from inception to completion
• Measure and present the performance of campaigns to key stakeholders to inform audience growth strategy
• Manage overall SEO strategy, including audits and analysis, to optimize keyword rankings and uncover new opportunities
• Surface SEO best practices to editorial, product and tech teams, including development of meta tags, improving URL structures, supervising SEO-friendly page construction and URL structures, creating search-friendly content, building links, and optimizing editorial content
• Evangelize SEO, including sharing SEO highlights and competitive insights with editorial and business leads Qualifications/Requirements • 3 years' experience working with a major website, content marketing or syndication
• Experience in managing SEO and deep understanding of the SEO process
• Expert in Google Analytics and have experience working with Cloud/SiteCatalyst/Omniture
• Previous experience in journalism and/or working for a digital publisher
• Interest in business news a plus but not required
• Must be willing to work in Englewood Cliffs, NJ-perks include free shuttle, free gym, dry cleaning/shoe shine services, full-service cafeteria, food trucks, and more! Desired Characteristics • Intuitive thinking with strong analytical and organizational skills.
• Strong quality assurance and business focus –nothing gets by you!
• You can talk the talk-clearly and effectively communicating with peers, managers, and stakeholders
• You push against the status quo-you want to learn, grow and become an indispensable part of the team