Intern - News Editorial
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Responsibilities As a news editorial intern, you will be assisting the news team in daily live shows. You would be involved in basic production operations with potentially some basic financial writing.
The intern will be responsible on the following areas:
• Source video for editors to cut, transcript clips
• Research for content/program development
• Basic production operations like rolling tele-prompter, audio/news/media management systems
• Learn about financial markets, economics and business
• Script formatting plus possibly some basic financial writing
• Work together with other interns on assigned projects
• Presentation of project to the management team at the end of internship
• Partake in and support all c2c related events including playing an active role in the company's diversity and inclusion initiatives
• Any other duties dependent upon varying work requirements Qualifications/Requirements Ability to commit for 6 months from 2 January 2018 to 29 June 2018.
• Preferred areas of study for this internship:
- Media Studies, Economics, Business Studies, Political Science
• Independent self-starter
• Able to absorb specific instructions, fast
• Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Passionate about Business and/or journalism
• Ready to learn and motivated by this exciting 'breaking news' industry
• General awesomeness!