Intern - Marketing
This was removed by the employer on 10/31/2016 9:40:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Marketing jobs in Singapore-SG
Search all Intern - Marketing postings
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Marketing Intern (B2C)
Responsibilities The intern will be involved in contributing content and strategizing to reach new viewers, existing viewers and prospects.
Key areas include:
- Assist in the writing of copy for online and print advertisements that highlights CNBC's products and new programmes
- Round up news about CNBC's partnerships for email subscribers (both internal and external)
- Research and identify potential partnerships in the region
Responsibilities typically involve:
• Assist in writing clean, concise, well-polished copy to contribute to the company's marketing channels
• Assist in research, development, and curation of content ideas and research as needed
• Identify opportunities for content promotion and content partnerships with various partners and brands via media partnerships and barter deals
• Aid in developing and maintaining a database of industry resources, sites, organizations and viewers
• Attend new partner kick-off sessions and follow up accordingly
• Research and stay up-to-date with competitors and industry trends
• Work across functional teams to achieve outcomes
• Complete daily administrative duties such as updating contacts database, research and analysis of industry trends, e-mailing of e-newsletters
• Create and upload copy and images for both CNBC's and the Marketing Team's websites
• Partake in and support all c2c related events including playing an active role in the company's diversity and inclusion initiatives
• Any other duties dependent upon varying work requirements Qualifications/Requirements Applicant must be passionate about writing and marketing.
He/She must possess the mindset of a self-starter who is willing to ask for and take strategic directions, execute those directions with excellence, and proactively seek ways to add their own unique value to those strategies.
He/She must also understand their own ability to control the learning opportunities afforded to them by actively seeking opportunities to learn through this experience.
• Currently majoring in English, Communications, Marketing, or a related field.
• Advanced skills using MS Office Word, Powerpoint and Excel
• An exceptional ability to convey messages both in writing and in person
• Understanding of digital media channels and content distribution
• Understanding of basic design principals
• Detail oriented and organized, with exceptional prioritization skills
• Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Ability to take initiative and work independently
• News/reporting/editing experience for a publication, is an advantage
• Great team player who is hands-on, proactive and enthusiastic