Intern - Marketing
This was removed by the employer on 10/31/2016 9:40:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Marketing jobs in Singapore-SG
Search all Intern - Marketing postings
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Marketing Intern (B2B)
Responsibilities The intern will work with the Marketing Team to gain an understanding of B2B lead generation sales and B2B marketing processes.
Key areas include:
- Assist in the assessment and execution of B2B marketing campaigns, which may include the organization of B2B events
- Support the Sales Team in the successful execution of the marketing of various client advertising campaigns. This involves social media management, marketing content generation, and creating email marketing campaigns.
- Develop an understanding of sales client's businesses and the industries they operate in – the reasons and strategies behind client's marketing objectives with CNBC
- Develop a wide-ranging marketing skill set, encompassing outbound and inbound marketing
- Prepare partnership contracts and media plans
- Prospect new leads for the Sales Team when negotiating partnership terms
Responsibilities typically involve:
• Assist in preparing new campaign strategies which includes participating in trade shows, email and outbound calling
• Attend new partnership kick-off sessions and provide business intelligence to address specific needs for certain products, customer segments or geographic regions.
• Research and stay up-to-date with competitors and industry trends
• Work across functional teams to achieve outcomes
• Perform daily administrative duties such as updating contacts database, research and analysis of industry trends, e-mailing of daily e-newsletters
• Work with in-house designers to create website banners and all other web visuals on cnbc.com as well as all other marketing materials
• Write and dispatch email marketing campaigns
• Provide accurate reports and analysis to demonstrate effective return on investment
• Contribute to social media engagement and B2B brand awareness campaigns
• Using web analytics software to monitor performance of the Marketing Team's website and make recommendations for improvement
• Contribute to marketing blogs and manage e-communications
• Assist with paid media including liaising with digital advertising agencies
• Manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities
• Support all c2c related events including playing an active role in the company's diversity and inclusion initiatives
• Any other duties dependent upon varying work requirements Qualifications/Requirements Applicants must possess the mindset of a self-starter who is willing to ask for and take strategic direction, execute those directions with excellence, and proactively seek ways to add their own unique value to those strategies.
They must also understand their own ability to control the learning opportunities afforded to them by actively seeking opportunities to learn through this experience.
• Currently majoring in sales, marketing, and/or business
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
• Detail oriented
• Proactive self-starter
• Strong organizational skills, with exceptional prioritization skills
• Ability to manage numerous activities and support the efforts of others in achieving company goals.
• Proficient in MS Powerpoint and Excel
• Digital and social media-savvy, with knowledge of web analytics and SE0, is an advantage