Intern - Marketing Operations
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Responsibilities We're adding to our dynamic team of energetic and creative thinkers who enjoy coming to work everyday … because they get to do something great!
As Technical SSP Services Operations intern, you will be part of the global markets SSP Service Operations team - in close interaction with our local Sales teams - of our business which includes both our self-service and managed service publishers.
You will closely work with Publisher Managers & Sales Engineers (our Publisher's local contacts) and within the markets global client services team (including the DSP service operation team, Service Optimization team and markets analytics team) based in Paris.
• Build an excellent understanding of the technology, backend systems, tracking capabilities, supply ecosystem and infrastructure
• Understand and articulate how the platform works alongside and integrates with the other products.
• Build a strong understanding of the clients business needs and ensure that the relevant solutions are provided. Qualifications/Requirements • Bilingual English
• Curious and fast learner
• Effective analytical and organizational abilities
• Eagerness to work in a rapidly changing team environment.
• Able to work independently and within a team.
• Optimistic with a strong sense of humor
* Ability to commit for 6 months from 2 January 2018 - 29 June 2018