Intern - Finance
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Responsibilities As a Finance intern, you would be assisting the finance team with their daily operations.
Your responsibilities may span the following areas:
• Vouching of invoices
• Post invoices
• Review expense claims for SG staff/vouching of expense claim receipts
• Assist with bank statement reconciliation
• Reconciliation of billings
• Adhoc projects
• Work together with other interns on assigned projects
• Presentation of project to the management team at the end of internship
• Partake in and support all c2c related events including playing an active role in the company's diversity and inclusion initiatives
• Any other duties dependent upon varying work requirements Qualifications/Requirements * Ability to commit for 6 months from 2 January 2018 - 29 June 2018
• Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
• Prefer Accounting & Finance student with some accounting experience.
• Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Ability to take initiative and work independently
• Ready to learn and passionate about Media
• Attention to detail