Intern - Advertising Sales
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Advertising Sales (Creative Solutions) Intern
Responsibilities As a Creative Solutions intern, you would be assisting the team in creatives for our live shows.
Your responsibilities may span the following areas:
• Assisting the creative solutions team in creating presentations, storyboards, and concept treatments for advertising clients who wish to advertise on CNBC.
• Work closely with the creative solutions team comprising of broadcast producer, editors, and solutions leader to develop the design direction for the client visuals for on-air broadcast.
• Work together with other interns on assigned projects
• Presentation of project to the management team at the end of internship
• Partake in and support all c2c related events including playing an active role in the company's diversity and inclusion initiatives
• Any other duties dependent upon varying work requirements Qualifications/Requirements * Ability to commit for 6 months from 2 January 2018 - 29 June 2018
• Proficient in the Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and PowerPoint
• Detail oriented and organized, with exceptional prioritization skills
• Ability to take initiative and work independently, as well as being cooperative and a good team player
• Hands on experience working with After Effects (motion graphics) is a plus
• Communications/Marketing advertising interest and experience, a plus
• Willingness to help out on shoots