Intern - Advertising Sales Events
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Advertising Sales Events Intern (Asia Business Leader Awards)
Responsibilities The intern will assist CNBC team in pre-event planning and contribute onsite for various events.
The intern will be responsible for the following areas:
• To assist in ABLA event.
• Support in nominations, invitations and event production
• Support CNBC's flagship event - Asia Business Leaders Awards (ABLA); from Nomination, Audience Invitation to Event production.
• Liaise with partners to ensure smooth delivery of nomination process
• Involved in audience development; building of invitation list, RSVP and follow up calls.
• Managing events timeline to ensure deadlines are met
• Any other duties dependent upon varying work requirements. Qualifications/Requirements * Able to commit for 6 months from End 2 January 2018 to 29 June 2018.
• Proficient in the MS PowerPoint and Excel
• Detail oriented and organized, with exceptional prioritization skills
• Ability to take initiative and work independently, as well as being cooperative and a good team player
• Excellent communication and a great team player
• Ready to learn and motivated by this exciting 'breaking news' industry.