Intern - Advertising Sales Event
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Responsibilities The intern will assist CNBC team in pre-event planning and contribute onsite for various events.
The intern will be responsible for the following areas:
• To assist in CNBC Marketing Bespoke events.
• Support in research and event proposal.
• Assist to manage partner-driven events from inception through to completion.
• Oversee the creative concept design related to all events; from branding materials to set plans.
• Managing events timeline to ensure deadlines are met.
• Prepare and compile third party vendor list for logistics arrangement
• Source, distribute and manage marketing premiums and collaterals.
• Highly involved in audience development; building of guests database, RSVP process and follow up calls.
• Support CNBC Studio.C and ad sales team on global insights through market research and analysis of key trends and developments for a wide range of industries.
• Assist in the delivery of ad sales materials.
• Prepare and compile sales presentations and case studies. Qualifications/Requirements * Ability to commit for 6 months from 2 January 2018 - 29 June 2018
• Proficient in the MS PowerPoint and Excel
• Detail oriented and organized, with exceptional prioritization skills
• Ability to take initiative and work independently, as well as being cooperative and a good team player
• Excellent communication and a great team player
• Ready to learn and motivated by this exciting 'breaking news' industry.