CNBCEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
Full Time Job
• Assist producers as well as directors in the delivery of visual goal of the production.
• Perform duties under the pressure of a live television production environment while exhibiting great attention to detail.
• Prioritize and service multiple production requests at the same time.
• Demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to physically move and carry heavy production equipment
• Able to travel domestically and internationally
• Proficient in the operation of computers
• Adjust lighting instruments for proper exposure on subject under varying lighting conditions.
• Manage audio equipment including multiple microphones, IFB's and wireless mics, preparing talent and guests with proper audio equipment as needed.
• Associates, Bachelor's degree or related experience in broadcast television production preferred.
• 8 years' experience in broadcast news environment necessary.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills and the ability to perform in fast paced, high pressure situations as necessary.
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
• Must be flexible and able to work all shifts including early mornings, nights, and weekends.
• Operational and technical knowledge of Panasonic P2, Canon C300 Mark 2 and 5D cameras.
• Familiar with the operation of Aadyn, Arri and Lite Panel LED lights as well as Arri HMI lights.
• Technical and operational knowledge of LiveU Streaming technology.
• Familiarity with Movi camera stabilization system.
• Knowledge of dial-up box, jack-fields and patching of telos phone lines.
• Comfortable with the application of make-up/powder on guests/talent when necessary
• Valid driver's license Desired Characteristics • Familiarity/Experience with CNBC a plus.