Director of Marketing, CNBC Prime
CNBCEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
This was removed by the employer on 12/8/2016 9:40:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Director of Marketing, CNBC Prime jobs in Englewood Cliffs-NJ
Search all Director of Marketing, CNBC Prime postings
Full Time Job
• Develop and Execute consumer marketing campaigns for individual primetime shows, including the implementation of all internal and external elements (TV, print, digital, and out-of-home).
• Direct Marketing Manager(s), and act as liaison between on-air promo and graphics teams to develop comprehensive cross-platform marketing materials.
• Direct overall strategy and campaign execution with outside media and creative agencies.
• Assist in the strategy and creative execution of social media and web elements, partnering with both the Primetime Website Director and Primetime Director of Social Media.
• Manage and Support the external marketing efforts of the Ad Sales and Affiliate Marketing groups.
• Interpret viewer research data/marketing trends and translate into actionable strategic plans.
• Attend on-site marketing events as needed in support of consumer marketing initiatives.
• Support VP of Primetime Marketing with all marketing efforts.
• College or University Degree
• Minimum of 5-7 years marketing experience, preferably in the media entertainment space
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong creative thinker, both in terms of strategy and execution
• Past experience in managing director reports
• Must be a team player, self-motivated and able to perform tasks accurately and in a timely fashion while working in a fast-paced environment