Digital Marketing Manager, CNBC
CNBCEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
Full Time Job
Responsibilities The Digital Marketing Manager on CNBC's marketing team will play a pivotal role in shaping and rolling out the organization's brand and loyalty strategies. This position will be a key player in CNBC's digital product marketing strategy and implementing digital audience growth plans for the world's leading provider of business and financial news. The ideal candidate will have direct response marketing background, strong organization skills and ability to juggle multiple projects.
Our positon provides a unique opportunity to work directly with CNBC digital leadership, executing comprehensive solutions across platforms, while at the forefront of emerging digital trends.
By using data-driven, actionable insights, the Manager will focus on building loyalty with our existing users and visitors, as well as extending our reach to potential audiences.
• Develop strategic marketing plans to build adoption across CNBC's wide variety of digital products including mobile and OTT apps and emerging platforms such as Amazon Alexa
• Accelerate growth of CNBC's email newsletter programs, including acquisition and retention efforts and working with editorial on optimization
• Collaborate with social media editorial team to grow audiences on established social media platforms; provide recommendations on emerging opportunities
• Oversee creative development for and execution of online and offline campaigns; copywriting often required Qualifications/Requirements • Minimum 5 years related work experience, preferably in media
• Proven track record building marketing campaigns with clear KPI's and measurement plans
• Ability to synthesize large amounts of data into cohesive summaries
• Familiarity with web analytics tool such as Omniture a plus
• Interest in business news a plus but not required
• Must be willing to work in Englewood Cliffs, NJ-perks include free shuttle from NYC and parts of NJ, free gym, dry cleaning/shoe shine services, full-service cafeteria, food trucks, and more! Desired Characteristics • Intuitive thinking with a passion for data driven marketing
• Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a lean environment
• Strong organization skills, quality assurance and business focus –nothing gets by you!
• You can talk the talk-clearly and effectively communicating with peers, managers, and senior stakeholders
• You push against the status quo-you want to learn, grow and become an indispensable part of the team