Digital Ad Operations & Product Manager
This was removed by the employer on 5/10/2017 6:40:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Digital Ad Operations & Product Manager jobs in London-UK
Search all Digital Ad Operations & Product Manager postings
Full Time Job
Responsibilities Every single day, CNBC plays host to more CEOs, CFOs and CMOs than any other media owner on the planet. With almost three decades of experience of curating the global business conversation, the network remains the number one choice of the world's most powerful business leaders and investors. CNBC Catalyst is the in-house advertising agency of CNBC International, created to be the secret door for brands to access the C-Suite. By knowing exactly what makes this elusive audience tick, we provide our clients with an array of opportunities not even they thought were possible. We are the rights-holders to the C-Suite.
The Digital Ad Operations & Product Manager will provide essential support to the CNBC Catalyst Sales teams in London and Asia Pacific delivering desktop, mobile, app and video campaigns on CNBC and Affiliate platforms, utilising a variety of units from display to rich media video and native. They will work with CNBC partners and vendors to deliver digital audiences for specific commercial editorial and commercial content. They will report to the Vice President of Advertising Sales and Client Partnerships (EMEA), with one direct report, responsible for the smooth running of the Digital Ad Operations Department and the organisation of a multi layered digital commercial product stack. Qualifications/Requirements KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensure the maximisation of CNBC digital products to generate commercial advertising revenues
o Liaise closely with the US NBCU digital teams to ensure consistency of offering and leverage of ad, data and other digital products originating in the US
o Work with affiliate (i.e. Caixin) and other partners (MSN / Yahoo, etc.) to ensure the opportunity is optimised with clients generating incremental net revenue
• Continually research, source and deliver a range of new digital commercial products for monetisation by the CNBC Catalyst Sales and Content Studio teams (with external vendors and internally through the US NBCU teams).
• Manage sales executives' training around digital operations (processes / systems) and products (regularly presenting new/upgraded digital products).
• Tightly manage the digital sales planning function as delivered by various members of the sales team; policing pricing and deal parameters as well as making sure that plans are optimal/deliverable for both clients and CNBC
• Manage reporting on CNBC digital inventory, availability, sell out, yield and pricing on a regular basis, as well as recommending new metrics to measure
• Produce dashboards and reporting to inform strategic decision making and pricing.
• Own the management of partnerships with Operative, and Operative 1 services, and programmatic sales partners.
• Lead Sales Coordinator, Digital Planning and Booking function within the sales team, in terms of duties, development and administration
• Lead training and coaching of team members
• Ensure team consistently improve accuracy and quality of work
• Encourage team to think creatively and innovatively
• Act as management representative for cross department projects
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Extensive knowledge and experience of international digital (and TV) advertising sales, including programmatic, mobile and Apps.
• High level of proficiency with internet technologies and experience of affiliates such as Doubleclick, Moat, Freewheel, Smartology, Sizmek, Teads Inskin, etc.
• Ability to prioritise and make business critical decisions with confidence in a demanding and fast moving media environment.
• Self-motivated, willing to take ownership and ensure high quality results.
• Highly organised, detail oriented and active in seeking feedback.
• Team player with excellent people management and mentoring skills
• Highly effective communicator with an influencing ability both inside and outside the organisation.
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• Fluency in English
• Additional languages would be beneficial
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.