CNBCHong Kong, HK
This was removed by the employer on 12/17/2016 9:40:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Associate Producer jobs in Hong Kong-HK
Search all Associate Producer postings
Full Time Job
Responsibilities Role Summary
The Hong Kong Associate Producer is responsible for supporting production of CNBC's live business news shows and digital content, working with the Senior Producer on overall content and production. The role is ideal for candidates with extensive TV production and digital content experience and a deep knowledge of Hong Kong.
- Support the Senior producer in managing the show production team.
- Responsible for effective delegation of tasks such as segments and guest booking.
- Plan and execute compelling story ideas in both live, pre-recorded and package formats.
- Produce and project-manage live and pre-recorded outside broadcasts across APAC.
- Building and maintaining relationships with CNBC guests and contributors.
- Cooperate with other departments, especially the operations, gallery and graphics teams to make the best possible programming. Work with CNBC global teams as necessary.
- Field produce, with the ability to work manage talent & requirements from HQ
- Creation of CNBC digital content, including text stories, digital video and social media. Qualifications/Requirements Requirements
- University degree or equivalent experience.
- Prior experience in TV News Production.
- Capable of handling short deadlines and work in a fast-paced and demanding live news environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Asian business, economics, and financial markets, & Hong Kong
- A clear understanding of CNBC's editorial and programming priorities.
- Strong field producing skills, knowledge of control room/gallery is beneficial
- Knowledge of iNews, TV Production systems, TV graphic systems
- Strong understanding of the role of social media in news broadcasting and multi-platform delivery.
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Knowledge of additional languages, especially Cantonese & Mandarin, would be beneficial