Account Executive - Eastern Europe & MENA
Full Time Job
Responsibilities The Account Executive supports the Account Manager in their pursuit of revenue generation and business development goals. The role is client facing and also holds responsibility for delivering materials required for the sale and delivery of sophisticated advertising campaigns on CNBC's TV, Event and Digital platforms.
The Account Executive will be responsible for helping with the management of a portfolio of media agency and client accounts under the leadership of an Account Manager. The role holds responsibility for assisting in the pitching of new business and the servicing of accounts pre, mid, and post-campaign.
The Account Executive will be a member of an international team of sales professionals, who work together with research and creative solutions departments to maximise the monetisation of CNBC products across multiple platforms.
Qualifications/Requirements KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage a portfolio of accounts closely with Regional Director targeting advertisers in regions, sectors and represented by media agencies to generate advertising revenue for CNBC International.
• Seek out leads and networks with advertisers, their agencies and other potential clients to generate advertising revenues for CNBC
• Use research intelligence and insight to develop solutions in collaboration with the Research team and Creative Solutions team to attract advertisers to partner with CNBC
• Build media plans for the Regional Director, and for their own target clients for campaigns on CNBC platforms, TV, Digital, and affiliates.
• Develop media plans that will maximise revenue generation and optimise campaign performance for advertisers
• Produce campaign delivery reports with the traffic and research teams.
• Liaise with CNBC and affiliate traffic & digital teams to book and implement campaigns
• Coordinate delivery of commercial assets to traffic and digital teams to ensure effective delivery of advertising campaigns
• Support creative solutions department by liaising with the client to deliver bespoke advertising solutions
• Liaise with CNBC compliance team to ensure all commercial assets are cleared for use
• Ensure the smooth running of campaigns while live and report on campaign performance to clients regularly
• Collaborate with research, and creative solutions to produce campaign delivery reports pre, mid and post campaign to be delivered to CNBC clients
• Collate screenshots, highlights, and compelling campaign case study materials for advertisers
This job description is not exhaustive and the post holder will be required to carry out any other tasks as requested and within capabilities.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
• Experience of media sales and media planning on TV and Digital platforms
• Knowledge of the international media industry with particular knowledge of Eastern European and MENA markets an advantage
• Strong communication skills
• Self-starter able to work independently as well as part of the team
• Desire to provide best client service in a challenging environment
• A team ethic and collaborative mind-set
• Confidence in negotiation and influencing skills
• Self-aware and diplomatic
• Computer skills, PowerPoint, Excel, Word
• Presentation skills and the ability to create compelling pitches
• Enthusiasm for and interest in news and current affairs
• Ability to work in a fast paced and changeable industry
• Willing and ability to travel
• Eligible to work in the EU
• Knowledge of Russian and/or Arabic would be beneficial
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.