Fall Intern - Creative Services
CBS Television StationsStudio City, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
KCBS2/KCAL9 TV, the CBS Owned & Operated Duopoly in Los Angeles (Studio City, CA), is looking for a Creative Services Intern. Candidate will have the opportunity to experience how a major Broadcast News Television Station operates, specifically the opportunity to see and work with all aspects of promotion and graphic design. Candidate will take part in day to day activities for a 90 day program or less.
Candidate's responsibilities will include:
• Must have a strong interest in promotion, marketing, graphic design and television industry
• Must have excellent analytical, communication, and presentation skills
• Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
• Added skills in Creative software a plus (Photoshop, Illustrator, Final Cut, In-Design)
• Ability to use Social Media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
• Innovative idea generator, able to think outside the box to create unique opportunities
• Established history of delivering projects on-time
• Strong attention to detail, organization, and ability to handle multiple projects at once
• Self-sufficient, ability to find answers or present possible solutions before asking questions
• Assist Promotion Writer/Producers produce spots promoting our news casts, create Station IDs and Holiday IDs.
• Working closely with departments that have day-to-day interaction with Creative Services (News Department, Sales - Marketing Department and Sports)
• Assist production team on promotion and commercial shoots
• Help our print design team create graphics and templates for sales proposals and presentations
• Work with News Graphic Designers to gather elements to create and produce graphics for various news casts
• Administrative support related to daily operations of the Creative Services Department.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled