Spring Intern - CBS Sports Production
CBS Television NetworkNew York, NY
Full Time Unpaid Internship
The Production Intern will report to the Vice President, Remote Production and will be involved in observing edit sessions, viewing tape and performing research as needed. A strong interest in a future in sports production is a necessity.
• In some cases, solid knowledge and interest in sports, particularly college sports is required.
• CBS Sports and CBS Sports Network Internships are paid at a standard competitive hourly rate, proper work authorization is needed to be employed within the United States.
• Internships are in New York, NY. Selected students must be willing to relocate or commute at their own expense.
• Internships are open to college juniors and seniors, though some departments also accept law school students. Upon acceptance, we will require a letter from your school or transcript confirming you are a matriculated junior, senior, or law student.
• Positions available from January - May. Interns will work 2-3 days per week.
• 3.0 GPA or above.
• Online Application
• Resume and cover letter
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Able to work in a fast- paced environment under deadlines.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to work and prioritize work assignments.
• Able to provide administrative support as needed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled