Fall Paid Intern - CBS Sports Operations
CBS Television NetworkNew York, NY
Full Time Paid Internship
The intern will assist the Production/Operations team in preparing for the NFL and college football season. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Creating templates to simplify ordering security & catering
Coordinating with Stadium contacts to update NFL stadium information
Providing clerical assistance to office based Production Managers
* CBS Sports and CBS Sports Network Internships are paid at a standard competitive hourly rate, proper work authorization is needed to be employed within the United States.
* Internships are in New York, NY. Selected students must be willing to relocate or commute at their own expense.
* Internships are typically given to college juniors and seniors, though some departments also accept freshmen, sophomores or graduate students. Upon acceptance, we will require a letter from your school or transcript confirming you are a matriculated student.
* Online Application
* Resume and cover letter
* Interest in Sports & Operations is desired.
* Experience in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, & Excel).
* Exceptional attention to detail.
* Able to work in a fast- paced environment under deadlines.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Ability to work and prioritize work assignments.
* Able to provide administrative support as needed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled