Apprentice Program - The Late Show With Stephen Colbert
CBS Television NetworkNew York, NY
Full Time Paid Internship
The Late Show with Stephen Colbert Apprentice Program is an entry-level program designed to develop high potential individuals, with a passion for late night comedy, and foster a pipeline of diverse talent for future roles within The Late Show. Program participants will rotate through different job assignments within The Late Show in a structured process that will provide them with valuable opportunities to learn about comedy writing, research, production from inside a fun and dynamic late night talk show. This is much more than a behind-the-scenes look at the entertainment business!
The Late Show Apprentice Program is a 12-month, fast-track opportunity specifically targeted to individuals who have a Bachelor's degree and are interested in developing their writing and production skills. Associates will have the opportunity to rotate among some of the various departments including Writers, Research, Production, Editorial and Talent.
• Bachelor's degree.
• Ability to work in New York, NY.
• Must have proven passion for late-night comedy.
• Must be 21 years or older.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in United States
• Must be willing to work overtime, nights, holidays, and weekends, often with short notice.
• Previous related experience/internships.
• Highly motivated individuals.
• Solid writing skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
• Proven leadership skills.
Applicants will be interviewed and admitted on a rolling basis. A panel of The Late Show staff will determine the final candidates.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled