Spring Intern - CBS Sports Network Remote Production
CBS Sports NetworkNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/20/2016 6:19:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Spring Intern - CBS Sports Network Remote Production jobs in New York-NY
Search all Spring Intern - CBS Sports Network Remote Production postings
Full Time Unpaid Internship
* Complete and Submit Team/Schools& Player Front End Graphics Requests.
* Log Video in Dalet/Video Archive for preparation of Remote Production Edits.
* Research Teams/Schools for LIVE Games.
* Gather Team Logos and Photos for On-Air Graphics in LIVE Games.
* Research Team/Player Notes & Statistics for LIVE Games.
* Assist with other Remote Production Projects and Assignments as needed.
* In some cases, solid knowledge and interest in sports, particularly college sports is required.
* CBS Sports and CBS Sports Network Internships are paid at a standard competitive hourly rate, proper work authorization is needed to be employed within the United States.
* Internships are in New York, NY. Selected students must be willing to relocate or commute at their own expense.
* Internships are open to college juniors and seniors, though some departments also accept law school students. Upon acceptance, we will require a letter from your school or transcript confirming you are a matriculated junior, senior, or law student.
* Positions available from January - May. Interns will work 2-3 days per week
* 3.0 GPA or above.
* Online Application
* Resume and cover letter
* 2 Letters of recommendation with ink signature one from a College Professor and one from a previous employer, Academic Adviser, former intern supervisor etc.
* Exceptional attention to detail.
* Able to work in a fast- paced environment under deadlines.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Ability to work and prioritize work assignments.
* Able to provide administrative support as needed.
* Have a genuine interest in Sports Television Production.
* Have strong knowledge of the Professional and Collegiate Sports, specifically NFL, College Football and College Basketball.
* Possess a very good work ethic and attention to details, along with being a team player.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled