Intern - Digital Marketing & Graphic Design
CBS RadioPhiladelphia, PA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
CBS Digital Department is looking for an Intern.
Candidate must be a student who is at least a sophomore in college or recently graduated (not more than a semester out). Course credit is optional.
- We operate as a fast paced, full-service design, development, and marketing department catering clients both large and small. We are looking for a detail-oriented, ambitious individual who is a self-starter and excited to have the opportunity to learn about the web design and marketing field.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Proficient in using Adobe Creative Suite (CS5 ) computer software to execute designs (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Writing and Editing Content
- Desire To Learn Web Design & eCommerce Industry
- Desire To Learn Magento and Wordpress CMS
- Ability to work with others, such as printers, programmers, developers or other technicians, to complete the final product
- Highly organized with an attention to detail
- Understand search engine optimization basics
- Understand Google Adwords basics
- Ability to understand Google Analytics
- Some prior experience working in digital marketing or social media
- Interested in events, marketing, and sales/marketing campaigns
- Ability to work well with team and adapt to changing environments
- Up-to-date on the latest social media trends and key social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google
- Willingness to learn and utilize inbound marketing software and other marketing tools.
Attending Project meetings, providing detailed update to Marketing team
- Work on social media campaigns and research, collecting new articles and trending topics
- Optimize website content using best SEO practices and tools
- Brainstorm future topics and research sources for new blog posts
- Assist in content marketing strategy and implementation for growwithtrellis.com website
- Assist in email marketing campaigns of select clients
- Assist in SEO / SEM campaigns of select clients
- Assist in promotional campaigns of select clients
- Assist with various event logistics including but not limited to; list generation, gift bags/swag items, etc.
- Work within our CRM to import sales leads
- Research relevant upcoming events and conferences for staff to attend, find new speaking engagements for staff
- Assisting in wireframing & mocking up web pages
- Creating banner ads and other web marketing materials
- Creating letter heads or other branding assets
- Creating infographics Or other visual assets
- Creating custom illustrations and vector graphics
EEO Statement: : Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled