Spring Intern - Social Media
CBS Local Digital MediaNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/5/2017 11:20:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Spring Intern - Social Media jobs in New York-NY
Search all Spring Intern - Social Media postings
Full Time Unpaid Internship
CBS Local Digital Media is seeking an Intern for our Social Media Team for Fall 2016
Develop and maintain a strong understanding of all CBS Local Digital Media's properties and products in order to support the Social Media team.
• Research various social media practices across all market brands
• Create various spreadsheets based on market analysis
• Assist in social media idealization, develop best practices for social media
• Accurate and timely communication to manager of all relevant information regarding social media tools and content
• Ability to work at least 20 hours per week.
• Working towards a Bachelors or a Masters' degree at an accredited college/university.
• Passionate about entertainment and digital media industry.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Internet savvy and proficient in social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Foursquare, Pinterest, etc.)
EEO Statement: : Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled