Spring Intern - Social Media
CBS Local Digital MediaNew York, NY
Full Time Unpaid Internship
CBS Local Digital Media is seeking an Intern for our Social Media Team for Fall 2016
Develop and maintain a strong understanding of all CBS Local Digital Media's properties and products in order to support the Social Media team.
• Research various social media practices across all market brands
• Create various spreadsheets based on market analysis
• Assist in social media idealization, develop best practices for social media
• Accurate and timely communication to manager of all relevant information regarding social media tools and content
• Ability to work at least 20 hours per week.
• Working towards a Bachelors or a Masters' degree at an accredited college/university.
• Passionate about entertainment and digital media industry.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Internet savvy and proficient in social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Foursquare, Pinterest, etc.)
EEO Statement: : Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled