Summer Intern - Video Production TV Guide
CBS InteractiveNew York, NY
Full Time Paid Internship
The Video Production Intern will assist in all aspects of video productions including camera, lighting, and sound. S/he will organize and log footage in Adobe Premiere Pro, help editors obtain b-roll from television shows, and create still PNGs in Photoshop. S/he will assist editors in the post-production process including, but not limited to, sound mixing, color correcting, and exporting videos. S/he will also create subtitles for Facebook videos.
• Time commitment: full-time, 40 hours per week during our regular office hours (Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5:30 pm) but times may vary per team
• This is a paid internship and can also be for university credit if it meets your university's guidelines
• Report to Manager of Production and other producers to assist with editing & shooting video for various projects
• Editing footage into deliverable content before delivery deadlines
• Syncing footage and sound
• Sound mixing, titles, and color correction
• Must be eager to learn, enthusiastic, and creative.
• Intern must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
• Must be at least 18 years old
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled