Summer Intern - Video Production - CNET
CBS InteractiveNew York, NY
Full Time Paid Internship
The Video Production Intern will be responsible for preparing for shoots in addition to shooting and editing. S/he will be immersed in all facets of video production.
Grip/camera assistant on field and studio shoots, camera/teleprompter, operator for studio shoots, and Final Cut Pro/Adobe Premiere video editor as well as assist with digitizing media and logging interviews. The video intern will work with producers in studio and off-site shoots.
• Time commitment: full-time, 40 hours per week during our regular office hours (Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5:30 pm) but times may vary per team
• This is a paid internship and can also be for university credit if it meets your university's guidelines
• Current student majoring in video or film production or related field
• Experience in and passion for video production including videography, editing, and encoding
• Experience with Adobe Premiere and comfort with DSLR Video photography as well as other video cameras
• Ability to multitask under severe deadlines
• Superb written and verbal communications skills
This intern must have a reel, or other kind of examples of shot/edited work upon applying.
• Intern must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
• Must be at least 18 years old
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled