Summer Intern - Product Management CNET
CBS InteractiveSan Francisco, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/5/2016 4:18:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - Product Management CNET jobs in San Francisco-CA
Search all Summer Intern - Product Management CNET postings
Full Time Paid Internship
From massive events like CES, Mobile World Congress, and Apple product unveilings, to helping you buy your next phone - CNET is at the center of tech innovation. Not just at the center actually, we're #1. And we want you to be a part of it.
As a Product Manager Intern at CNET, you'll have a unique opportunity to shape the vehicle through which we inform millions of people about the latest in the world of technology. You are the bridge the technical and business spheres: you'll define new ideas to grow our business and work closely with designers and engineers to launch them. By the end of the summer, you'll have gone through the full product development cycle, learned a ton about the publishing business, and you'll have a feature out there in the wild with your name on it (figuratively). Oh yea, and you'll have had a ton of fun as well - we're in San Francisco after all!
Full-time, 40 hours/week during our regular hours (Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm; times may vary by team)
This is a paid internship and can also be for university credit if it meets your university's guidelines.
• Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
• Majoring in either software engineering, business, or related field
• At least 18 years old
• 3.0 GPA or above
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, organizational, and verbal/written/presentation communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships
• Ability to self-start, thrive under pressure, and function effectively in a fast paced environment
• Demonstrated capacity for leadership and managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Passionate about technology
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled