Summer Intern - Masters Mobile Software Engineer
CBS InteractiveSan Francisco, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/20/2017 5:18:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - Masters Mobile Software Engineer jobs in San Francisco-CA
Search all Summer Intern - Masters Mobile Software Engineer postings
Full Time Paid Internship
The Masters Software Engineer Intern will be an integral part of the CBS All-Access mobile apps team during the summer of 2017. The intern will help build tools or code features for the mobile app on iOS or Android platforms. This intern will become part of CBS Interactive's dynamic technical community, which will provide opportunities to work with open source technologies, develop innovative projects, and craft solutions using new technologies.
• Time commitment: Full-time, 40 hours per week during our regular office hours (Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5:30 pm) but times may vary per team.
• This is a paid internship and can also be for university credit if it meets your university's guidelines.
• Experience developing software with Java (Android) or ObjectiveC/Swift (iOS)
• Previous exposure to structured Software Development Lifecycle processes and procedures is a big plus.
• Technical analytical, debugging and problem-solving skills
• Strong desire to learn new technologies and techniques
• Solid organizational, time management, and prioritization skills
• Ability to establish professional relationships with team members
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• Currently working towards a Master's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related software engineering field
• 3.0 GPA or above
• Intern must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
• Must be at least 18 years old
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled