Summer Intern - Editorial - TechRepublic
CBS InteractiveLouisville, KY
Full Time Paid Internship
TechRepublic's 2017 Editorial Intern will act as an assistant to the TechRepublic and Tech Pro Research editorial team and learn first-hand how an online media team works. The intern will support senior editorial staff in all aspects of planning and producing article, gallery, and video content.
Time commitment: Full-time, 40 hours per week during our regular office hours (Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5:30 pm) but times may vary per team.
This is a paid internship and can also be for university credit if it meets your university's guidelines.
The TechRepublic Editorial Intern should be enrolled in a journalism, communications, or other degree program relevant to work they will be doing as a member of the TechRepublic and Tech Pro Research editorial team.
Duties may include:
• Copy editing and fact checking content
• Uploading articles, images, and videos to our content management system
• Transcribing audio interviews
• Performing story research
• Planning and organizing projects
• Liaising with other internal teams
• Other routine administrative tasks
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled