Intern - Tax
CBS CorporateNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/13/2017 12:19:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Tax jobs in New York-NY
Search all Intern - Tax postings
Full Time Paid Internship
Tax Internship (Jan-Dec 2017)
CBS Corporation through its many and varied operations, combines broad reach with well-positioned local businesses. All of which provide the company with an extensive distribution network by which it serves audiences and advertisers in all 50 states and key international markets. As such, the CBS Corporate Tax department offers an outstanding opportunity for an undergraduate or graduate student to begin their professional development with a highly qualified team. This is a paid internship.
• Process accounting information to produce federal and state tax returns including spreadsheet work papers, as well as process quarterly estimated tax payments.
• Prepare foreign tax reporting information for various controlled foreign corporations.
• Prepare amended state tax returns that report the results of the Federal IRS audit.
• Assist in various tax technology, tax research and tax accounting projects.
• Respond to various tax notices.
• Must be enrolled full time at an accredited college/university
• Undergraduate Junior/Senior majoring in Accounting or Graduate student in a Masters of Taxation program
• Minimum 3.0 GPA
• Internship Dates: The internship will start on January 9, 2017 through December 2017 (2017 graduates will not be considered). Students must be able to work PT (20-25 hrs/week) during the Spring & Fall and FT (40 hrs/week June through August) during the Summer. Must be able to work the full year.
• Positive attitude and team player with a strong work ethic
• High attention to detail plus great organizational skills
• Must be extremely proficient in MS Excel
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled