Fall Paid Intern - Talent Acquisition
CBS CorporateNew York, NY
Full Time Paid Internship
The Intern is responsible for providing support to the VP, Talent Acquisition as well as the Talent Acquisition team. The Intern will coordinate and be responsible for all administrative duties. There will also be the opportunity to work on special projects such as reporting, research, branding and social media.
What You'll Do:
• Provide administrative support to the VP, Talent Acquisition with scheduling, emailing, and drafting communication.
• Support various team members with the scheduling of candidate and applicant interviews, posting jobs and candidate follow up.
• Aid with sourcing for open positions.
• Assist with coordination of recruitment events.
• Create and maintain spreadsheets to track data and information including the use of charts and graphs. Pull reports and assist with analysis.
• Help build presentations.
• Maintain data integrity within our Applicant Tracking System.
• Help the team whenever necessary and other duties as assigned.
• Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
• Passion or interest in Talent Acquisition or Human Resources
• Ability to handle confidential information
• Ability to be flexible, proactive and a go getter
• Thrives in fast paced, changing environment
• Strong attention to detail and highly organized
• Proficient in PowerPoint or Keynote and Excel
• Aptitude for technology
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled