Fall Intern - Service Desk
CBS CorporateAtlanta, GA
This was removed by the employer on 4/25/2017 6:18:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Fall Intern - Service Desk jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Fall Intern - Service Desk postings
Full Time Unpaid Internship
The Service Desk Intern is responsible in providing support to CBS divisions and business units as an initial point of contact.
An excellent customer service attitude and compassion for the user's problem, whatever it may be, are keys to success.
Service Desk Intern's triage, troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve IT related support issues and dispatch and monitor incident and service tickets as necessary. This includes accurately recording details in a professional and polite way and escalating calls to the appropriate parties.
• Provides telephone and remote support for all computer-related requests and issues for the end user community.
• Properly diagnoses technical issues (i.e.: hardware, software, LAN issue etc.)
• Troubleshoots all standard applications in the application portfolio.
• Resolve all level 1 issues such as network access, password reset, email rights and access.
• Process new ID account requests, changes, and deletions.
• Escalates calls to proper support groups.
• Monitors open call tickets to ensure that all requests are being handled in a timely manner.
• Operates within a team while maintaining the skill set to work autonomously.
• Prioritizes multiple issues and completes tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
• Adapts and utilizes existing hardware and software knowledge in a dynamically changing environment.
• Strong customer service orientation including positive attitude, sense of urgency and excellent problem solving, communication, and organizational skills.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites, including Outlook/Exchange
• Knowledge of PC and MAC based systems (desktops and laptops) and related hardware (printers, scanners, etc).
• Proven track record of being detail oriented, with outstanding follow-through.
• Able to effectively interact with all levels of the organization
EEO Statement: : Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled