Service Desk Support Specialist
CAPS PayrollCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
The Service Desk Support Specialist is responsible for delivering end-to-end support in accordance with IT service level agreements. By partnering with end-users and technology groups, the Specialist ensures all incidents are analyzed, resolved, and reported back within the promised timeframes. The Service Desk Support Specialist provides service desk support on installations, answers a wide variety of related technical questions and resolves problems for CAPS employees in all business locations. Additionally, it offers first-level technical support for workstations, phones, network access, enterprise software, and printer problems and requests; acts as a central point of contact for peripherals, office systems technologies, business applications, e-mail clients, remote access methods, fax systems, and workstation security software.
• Develop service strategy to mitigate software, hardware, and networking issues;
• Troubleshoot and resolve IT issues via phone, web, and in-person channels;
• Performs minor diagnostics with user to collect information about problem to determine source of error
• Isolates performance issues to determine problem root cause - such as hardware, software, printer, cables, telephone, network, or other IT infrastructure services.
• Orders, configures, and tests new workstation hardware, software, & peripheral devices
• Ensure all incidents are resolved against SLAs;
• Partner with IT and business personnel to discuss the impact of incidents on products and services;
• Track and report all open and closed incidents to leadership teams;
• Develop business support standards, processes, procedures, and guidelines for incident management;
• Evaluate trade-offs between issues using value, impact, and risk criteria; and
• Proactively learn and train other staff members on new product and service technologies.
• Perform other job-related duties as required
• Strong customer service ethic;
• Ability to prioritize and quickly resolve issues;
• Excellent verbal communication skills;
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills; and
• Effective prioritization and project management skills.
• Experience supporting a Window-based desktop environment of at least 150 users;
• Experience supporting MS/Office Suite & Office 365 user administration and setup, and has experience building & configuring workstations
• Experieince with desktop imaging with Microsoft WDS
• Experience with Active Directory, Group Policy and File Share permissions
• Experience using Kaseya Virtual System Administrator;
• Experience with incident troubleshooting and escalation;
• Familiarity with ITILv3 or related service delivery frameworks;
• Associates or Technical degree or equivalent courseware is recommended. Bachelor's degree and Microsoft Certification is preferred.
Number of Years Experience
• Minimum 2 years of customer service or end-user support experience required, with at IT help-desk computing environment preferred
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online