HR / Payroll Coordinator
CAPS PayrollCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Working with the internal Human Resources team, the position is responsible for all administration of all HR and payroll practices to support the Company's employee base.
• Work with HR team to support HR programs and work to ensure smooth administration - including staffing, benefits, HRIS system administration and other HR procedures.
• Perform HR administrative activities, including new hire paperwork, LOA management, Workers' Comp administration, employment status changes, employment terminations.
• Ensure regulatory compliance with all applicable Federal and State employment and wage and hour laws.
• Ensure timely processing of payroll and any payroll support duties.
• Ensure that all HR related bills are paid accurately and timely with the support of the HR Manager.
• Assess day-to-day HR function for process improvement and efficiencies.
• BA in Human Resources an equivalent 1-2 years' experience in Human Resources
• 1-2 years experience in processing payroll, ADP Workforce now a plus.
• Ability to provide outstanding customer service.
• Ability to maintain a very high level of confidentially
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with short deadlines.
• Competence and expertise with computerized HRIS systems, time & attendance systems.
• Expertise in use of computer systems, MS software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online