Writer, Branded Video
BuzzfeedLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Our Branded Video team is looking for a creative and resourceful writer who can conceive and quickly execute compelling branded short form video content for the web and other digital platforms
BuzzFeed is at the forefront of a major shift in the advertising industry away from traditional banner ads towards ''social advertising'' that engages consumers, inspires sharing, and produces social lift, or ''earned media.''
This job is a Full-Time job based in our Los Angeles office, which offers a super collaborative work environment overflowing with perks.
• Liaise with agencies and brands directly to interpret their creative brief
• Conceptualize original content, (both short and long form) for diverse brand categories, i.e., CPG, Auto, Tech, QSR, etc.
• Develop and execute persuasive pitches, treaments, and scripts.
• Lead creative brainstorms and collaborate with other members of the creative team.
• Amending, revising and/or redeveloping concepts based on internal and/or client review.
• 3-5 years experience working predominantly in video for major brands, required.
• Great presentation and communication skills.
• Strong background in conceptual and visual thinking.
• Previous experience writing for multiple digital platforms and formats.
• Ability to rapidly execute in an environment with tight timelines.
• Proven ability to adapt in an ever changing industry.
BuzzFeed is a global media company that produces and distributes original news, entertainment and video. BuzzFeed is redefining online advertising with its social, content-driven publishing technology and reaches a global audience of over 200M monthly uniques and 1.5B monthly video views.