Video Project Coordinator
Full Time Job
The Branded Project Coordinator assists the Project Managers with the management of branded video and post programs from pre-sale through launch.
The position is based in our London office, and we offer competitive compensation, benefits and an employee stock option program. Not to mention – a super collaborative work environment overflowing with perks ranging from snacks and drinks to special events and screenings.
• Assist wherever needed to ensure the success of all applicable branded programs
• Chart, track, and route incoming opportunities in the pitch process
• Communicate creative assignments to internal teams
• Create the program production schedule, and update it throughout the program lifecycle
• Proof/copy edit written deliverables for assigned projects
• Facilitate internal communication between multiple internal stakeholders throughout the pitch process
• Ensure all internal creative approvals are given on time
• Serve as liaison for one-off requests
• Assist resource manager in assignment of creative leads to incoming projects, keeping a close eye on vertical team resourcing
• Attend relevant calls and meetings where discussion impacts deliverables and/or production schedules, alongside the Creative Lead & Project Manager
• Problem solve throughout pitch phase on issues related to program feasibility
• A number of years' of experience at an agency or competitive media or publishing company
• Advanced knowledge of video pre-production, production and post-production, including workflows and processes
• Strong communication skills required
• Ability to work under pressure and with many styles of executives, communicators, program managers and subject matter experts, both at the corporate and business levels
• Knowledge of marketing and/or digital branding
• Social platform knowledge
• Motivated by creative excellence
• No Haters
BuzzFeed is the social news and entertainment company. BuzzFeed is redefining online advertising with its social, content-driven publishing technology. BuzzFeed provides the most shareable breaking news, original reporting, entertainment, and video across the social web to its global audience of more than 200M and 1.5B monthly video views.