Video Producer, Tasty
BuzzfeedLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Producer, Tasty (LA)
BuzzFeed Video in Los Angeles is looking for a creative and resourceful foodie who can create compelling original videos for our Tasty Facebook and YouTube pages. Must be a native of the digital and pop cultural landscape with intimate knowledge of the latest and greatest in social media, food content, and emerging technology/platforms. The ideal candidate has a background in independent video production and an obsession with creating shareable viral food content.
This is a full-time position based in Los Angeles.
• Create, shoot, edit, and produce food/cooking videos for BuzzFeed Tasty's Facebook and YouTube pages
• Produce videos quickly, test/develop new recipes, and keep up with a fast-paced production schedule
• Make creative, fun, and social-driven food videos that people will like and share across our platforms
• Generate ideas for, and experiment with, new formats and content types
• Keep track of viral food trends, create content around them, and analyze the results of your work
• 3-5 years of experience with video production and familiarity with DSLR cameras, lighting, and editing
• 3-5 years proven experience creating compelling food content for the web
• Strong passion for food/cooking (professional experience is a plus!)
• Adobe Creative Cloud (Premier pro, Photoshop)
• A competitive drive -- you enjoy winning and really going for it
• Ability to work on your own as well as in small teams
• A positive, curious, playful disposition (no haters)
**Please submit links to work with your application. We would love to see videos if you have any.**
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We have offices in 19 cities around the world and more than 1500 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, and more. We fuse hard work and fun, through a culture of experimentation, teamwork, equality, and humble confidence. As an employee, you'll enjoy perks like office events, snacks, career development courses, and no work on your birthday! But most importantly, you'll work with inspiring colleagues to build tools and create content that helps connect people all over the world.