Video Fellow - Tasty
BuzzfeedNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Full Time, Paid Fellowship
BuzzFeed Video is looking for creative and resourceful Tasty Fellow who can learn from our producers and create compelling short form food video content for the web and other digital platforms. Must be a native of the digital and pop cultural landscape with intimate knowledge of the latest and greatest in social media, content and emerging technology/platforms.
This is a full-time paid fellowship and based in New York.
• Edit video on Adobe Premiere
• Assist with video shoots (must be comfortable using DSLRs)
• Produce video shoots independently
• Research, conceptualize, and create original recipes and videos
• Record sound
• Set up basic lighting configurations
• Go on runs for the team
• Participate in brainstorms and ideation
• Handle uploads and administrative tasks
• A genuine interest in what makes content shareable and viral
• Cooking Experience (professional experience is a plus)
• Interest in creating food video content
• Experience creating video content
• Highly interested in food, recipe ideation, and other lifestyle video content
• Strong understanding of video metrics and how that information can influence future concepts.
• Ability to work quickly and independently
• Experience with DSLR cameras, sound and lighting equipment
• On set experience is a plus
• A competitive drive -- you enjoy winning and really going for it
• Ability to take direction and work in a dynamic environment
• A positive, curious, playful disposition (no haters)
**Please submit links to work with your application**
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We have offices in 18 cities around the world and more than 1300 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, and more. We infuse hard work and fun though a culture of experimentation, teamwork, equality, humble confidence, and infusing hard work and fun. As an employee, you'll enjoy perks like office events, snacks, career development courses, and no work on your birthday! But most importantly, you'll work with inspiring colleagues to build tools and create content that helps connect people all over the world.