BuzzfeedNew York, NY
Full Time Job
BuzzFeed, the social news and entertainment company, provides the most shareable breaking news, original reporting, entertainment and video across the social web.
We are currently looking for an experienced, results-focused Sourcer to join our Talent Acquisition team. This person will be directly supporting the Business Recruiting team, and partnering with leadership to generate, manage and own a talent pipeline for BuzzFeed's growing sales team.
The position is based in our NYC office, and we offer competitive compensation, benefits and an employee stock option program. Not to mention – a super collaborative work environment overflowing with perks ranging from snacks and drinks to no work on your birthday!
• Partner with Recruiting to generate and build a talent pipeline across a variety of roles across the business.
• Collaborate with recruiting and hiring managers to understand and identify target profiles.
• Develop and drive sourcing strategies with a focus on long and short term pipeline building.
• Consistently meet sourcing volume and quality targets
• Successfully activate passive candidates who meet our quality requirements.
• Be the expert on market trends and competitive landscape, utilizing market intelligence as a driver of sourcing strategy.
• Arrange and attend a variety of recruitment events in order to build the talent pipeline and evangelize BuzzFeed's employment brand.
• Managing multiple sourcing streams simultaneously; continually engaging with talent within each pipeline.
• Minimum of 3 years of sourcing or recruitment experience in a related industry
• Expertise in sourcing at all levels
• Expert-level use of LinkedIn Recruiter required; experience with other sourcing tools and methods (Entelo, Connectifier, Boolean searches, etc) strongly preferred.
• Willingness and eagerness to be creative
• Excellent writing skills, as demonstrated by your ability to write compelling, customized, and relevant sourcing messages.
• First class interpersonal skills; client service oriented
• Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
• Analytical thinker who can conceptualize and analyze both business problems and solutions
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing, fun environment
• Self-motivated and assertive
• High degree of personal integrity