Senior Writer - Branded Video
BuzzfeedLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/22/2016 10:08:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Direct to Web Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Writing Category
Search for Senior Writer - Branded Video jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Senior Writer - Branded Video postings
Full Time Job
The Senior Writer - Branded Video provides creative and technical guidance to the BuzzFeed Branded Video Writing team, as well as concepting and pitching for top brands. Running alongside the writing team on a daily basis, the Senior Branded Video Writer will help uphold creative management goals and keep communication running effectively. The Senior Branded Video Writer also plays a crucial role in managing the implementation of new video products and offerings within the writing team.
This job is full-time, based in Los Angeles, and we offer competitive compensation and stock option program.
• Assists in the creative and logistical management of other Branded Video Writers
• Liaise with agencies and brands directly to interpret their creative brief
• Conceptualize original content, (both short and long form) for diverse brand categories, i.e., CPG, Auto, Tech, QSR, etc.
• Develop and execute persuasive pitches, treatments, and scripts
• Lead creative brainstorms and collaborate with other members of the creative team
• Amending, revising and/or redeveloping concepts based on internal and/or client review
• Partners with the Video Development team to help educate and evolve the creative voice, and to develop creative writing goals and challenges to keep writers fresh and inspired
• Assists Video Development Team to build and rollout any emerging templates for shifting and expanding deliverables
• Maintains key learnings from the Video Development Team
• 3-5 years experience working predominantly in video for major brands, required
• Exceptional presentation and communication skills
• Experienced in leading and collaborating with other creatives
• Strong background in conceptual, creatively strategic, and visual thinking
• Previous experience writing for multiple digital platforms and formats
• Ability to rapidly execute in an environment with tight timelines
• Proven ability to adapt in an ever changing industry
• NO HATERS!
BuzzFeed is a global media company that produces and distributes original news, entertainment and video. BuzzFeed is redefining online advertising with its social, content-driven publishing technology and reaches a global audience of over 200M monthly uniques and 1.5B monthly video views.