Senior Video Creative- Branded Video
This was removed by the employer on 11/7/2016 4:09:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Writing Category
Search for Senior Video Creative- Branded Video jobs in London-UK
Search all Senior Video Creative- Branded Video postings
Full Time Job
The Senior Video Creative ideates, writes and develops concepts, pitches, treatments and scripts for brand sponsored video programs. They also creatively lead a small team of Video Creatives undertaking the same tasks. At the discretion of their manager, Senior Video Creatives will direct videos. They are expected to gain a thorough understanding of a clients objectives and ensure they are meshed together with the tone and authenticity of BuzzFeed and our own brand objectives and audience demands. The Senior Video Creative leads brainstorms with Video Creatives, attends calls and meetings with key internal stakeholders, as well as calls and meetings with external clients. They will often be on set for productions, pitch concepts and treatments to clients on calls or at in-person meetings and represent the company on different occasions. The Senior Video Creative must be very organized as well as creatively minded as they will creatively lead and manage projects from conception to delivery with tight turnarounds. They should be able to effectively manage at least 10 programs at a time, and must be able to ensure the team generates well thought-out and developed concepts in a timely manner.
The Senior Video Creative should have a high level of advertising agency experience, writing, directing and producing experience, as well as the ability to collaborate and client face well.
Ideally we are looking for a Senior Video Creative who also possesses other skillsets in video production. (Whether it be editing, cinematography, animation or even performing).
• Creatively leads a small team of Video Creatives.
• Carries out the demands of management with efficiency and ease, ensuring creative quality control that adheres to the Executive Producers overall creative vision.
• Leads client meetings and internal presentations from a creative point of view.
• Writes concepts, pitches, treatments and scripts.
• Creates Keynote pitch presentations and scripts in Final Draft.
• Leads and participates in brainstorms with other writing and production team
• At the discretion of the Executive Producer, attends shoots to oversee creative.
• Assists in the development of new video products and offerings.
• At the discretion of the Executive Producer, directs film shoots and supervise edits through to product delivery.
• Must have extensive experience in both the entertainment world and the advertising world. (3-5 years agency experience)
• Significant experience with, and knowledge of UK brandeds and UK audiences
• Must have a high skillset and body of work in concepting, writing and executing ideas.
• Must have script examples and produced work to show.
• Must be able to translate brand RFPs and understand brand objectives and translate them into content that would satisfy the BuzzFeed brand and audience.
• Strong communication skills
• Calm under pressure
• Advanced knowledge of video pre-production, production and post-production including workflows and processes, equipment and software programs/tools