BuzzfeedLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/29/2016 3:08:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Search for Security Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Security Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
This job is based in our LA office. We offer competitive compensation and a stock option program. Not to mention a super collaborative work environment overflowing with perks!
• Manages physical security at all BuzzFeed LA offices
• Manages access control systems, CCTV, visitor enrollment, and security patrols.
• Liaises with IT team, Facilities, and Landlords
• Manages contracted security team of patrol officers
• Drafts and implement Emergency Action Plans together with Director of Global Security
• Implements new loss prevention procedures
• 5-10 years experience in corporate security or law enforcement
• Leadership experience
• Self starter
• Ability to keep a cool head under pressure, excellent conflict resolution skills
• High level of attention to detail, strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize demands
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Comfortable with technology
BuzzFeed is a global media company that produces and distributes original news, entertainment and video. BuzzFeed is redefining online advertising with its social, content-driven publishing technology and reaches a global audience of over 200M monthly uniques and 6B monthly video views.