Sales Product Training Lead
BuzzfeedNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Sales Product Training Lead (NY)
We are currently seeking an individual to lead product learning and enrichment for our sales function. This is a new position in the People Team and will collaborate closely with our sales and product teams. The individual will be responsible for creating, delivering and maintaining learning content for our sales people with regard to our products. This person must build strong cross-functional relationships internally, become an expert on our products and be proactive in ensuring content remains relevant and accessible.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Create and maintain materials for cross-departmental learnings, products, programs, systems/tools and communication.
• Create trainings based on vertical and client needs in the market (i.e. video landscape, auto category, cross platform theory, etc.)
• Globally train all sales people and teams on new initiatives, sales onboarding, system updates, product rollouts, etc.
• Develop a sustaining education process focused on filling knowledge gaps (ie. bi-weekly calls, newsletters, text notifications, etc.)
• Develop learning and enrichment programs to inspire our team, maintain momentum and expose us to thinking of external influencers
• Collaborate with other members of the learning team to ensure sales and professional skills trainings are aligned with product training needs
• Using knowledge of the sales process, provide insight into how sales can better partner with other groups internally and with clients.
• Demonstrated experience developing learning programs, ideally in a sales or product context.
• Self-starter who has strong consulting skills and ability to translate customer brief into action.
• Ability to manage relationships with people at all levels of an organization.
• Outstanding ability to deliver learning programs and communicate across different media.
• Enjoys working both autonomously and collaboratively.
• Familiarity with advertising, media or internet technology industries.