BuzzfeedNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 3/8/2017 8:08:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Recruiter jobs in New York-NY
Search all Recruiter postings
Full Time Job
BuzzFeed, the social news and entertainment company, provides the most shareable breaking news, original reporting, entertainment and video across the social web.
We are currently looking for an experienced Recruiter to support our Tech hiring. The ideal candidate will embrace the opportunity to partner with our Tech leadership to develop a cohesive recruitment strategy which involves identifying talent, managing process and advancing the BuzzFeed employment brand in the tech community.
The position is based in our NYC office and will report into the Head of Talent Acquisition. We offer competitive compensation, benefits and an employee stock option program. Not to mention – a super collaborative work environment overflowing with perks ranging from snacks and drinks to no work on your birthday!
• Partner with Tech leadership to identify recruitment needs
• Develop and drive recruitment strategy with a focus on innovative ways to attract talent to BuzzFeed
• Consistently hit hiring targets while delivering high quality candidates
• Manage the entire recruitment process from job need identification to accepted offer
• Be the expert on market trends and competitive landscape
• Identify and develop strategic partnerships
• Arrange and attend a variety of recruitment events
• Evaluate and identify areas to enhance the candidate experience
• Minimum of 6 years of recruitment experience in similar industry; tech recruiting experience required
• Deep understanding of technology preferred
• Expertise in sourcing, networking, interviewing, and offer negotiations at all levels
• First class interpersonal skills; client service oriented
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
• Analytical thinker who can conceptualize and analyze both business problems and solutions
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing, fun environment
• Self-motivated and assertive
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We have offices in 18 cities around the world and more than 1300 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, and more. We infuse hard work and fun though a culture of experimentation, teamwork, equality, humble confidence, and infusing hard work and fun. As an employee, you'll enjoy perks like office events, snacks, career development courses, and no work on your birthday! But most importantly, you'll work with inspiring colleagues to build tools and create content that helps connect people all over the world.