Producer, Health and Fitness
BuzzfeedNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/25/2016 8:08:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Search for Producer, Health and Fitness jobs in New York-NY
Search all Producer, Health and Fitness postings
Full Time Job
BuzzFeed, the social news and entertainment company, is looking for a creative and ambitious health and fitness video producer who can create compelling, shareable, service-oriented health content for the web and other digital platforms. Must be a native of the digital and pop cultural landscape with intimate knowledge of the latest and greatest in social media, content, and emerging technology/platforms.
The producer should have an interest in and experience with covering some of the following health topics: fitness, nutrition, mental health, sexual health, conditions-based health (like cancer, heart disease, diabetes, etc.), and overall wellness. Familiarity and understanding of the BuzzFeed Health brand is a huge plus - as well as a super creative, ready-to-experiment attitude.
• Conceive, shoot, write, edit and produce health and fitness videos for BuzzFeed's YouTube channels & Facebook pages based on our existing popular formats.
• Ability to produce videos quickly, experiment with lots of different formats, and be interested in analyzing the results of their work.
• Work closely with the BuzzFeed Health edit team to pitch and produce video components for the content they're working on.
• Collaborate with video producers to execute ideas on time and under budget.
• Proven experience and/or interest in covering health and fitness topics.
• A passion for sharing wellness content that's entertaining, inclusive, and expert-backed - never shame-y or judgemental (no ''detoxes'' or ''bikini body'' workouts here).
• The ability to think analytically about social sharing to create videos that are made to be shared.
• 1-3 years experience creating compelling, shareable video content.
• A competitive drive - you enjoy winning and really going for it.
• Ability to work in small teams as well as go off on your own.
• A positive, curious, playful disposition (no haters).
*Applicants will be asked to submit links to relevant past work*