BuzzfeedLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
This role will be part of BuzzFeed's Los Angeles Office Services team focusing on maintaining the campus and culture. A great candidate for this role will be detail-oriented, problem solving, efficient and an overall team player.
This role is based in our Los Angeles office. BuzzFeed offers competitive compensation, a stock option program, and perks ranging from free food and drinks to events, happy hours, etc.
• Organize and maintain the office on a daily basis
• Responsible for keeping all conference and meeting spaces tidy, pushing in chairs and making sure space is presentable
• Monitor snacks, drinks, water, and office supplies as needed to ensure a steady supply of each
• Help maintain the BuzzFeed culture and be a point of contact for employee office needs
• Work directly with the Sr. Office Manager to maintain the office floor plan
• Help the Sr. Office Manager with new hire set-ups
• Work with the Manager of Office Services to help organize and execute all office lunches, treats, and office-wide events
• Assist in unpacking boxes for swag, furniture, office related items, etc.
• Assist with internal event set up and break down
• Help cover Reception for hour lunches and breaks as needed
• Assist with all ad hoc office requests
• Running errands
• Able to lift 50 lbs unencumbered and unassisted
• Valid drivers license and personal vehicle (to be used for business use only, mileage reimbursement offered)
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Proficient in Vizeo or other floor plan platforms
• Previous experience in a customer service environment preferred
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We have offices in 19 cities around the world and more than 1500 employees including reporters, video producers, data scientists, engineers, brand strategists, and more. We fuse hard work and fun, through a culture of experimentation, teamwork, equality, and humble confidence. As an employee, you'll enjoy perks like office events, snacks, career development courses, and no work on your birthday! But most importantly, you'll work with inspiring colleagues to build tools and create content that helps connect people all over the world.